I received an invitation to attend a seminar at the Chaminade in Santa Cruz.None of the six questions you list entail treatment of current tenants soon to be evicted or facing higher rents.

This is a serious, or should be, consideration when flipping properties. In this tight rental market with skyrocketing prices, evicted tenants #1. face difficulty finding another property and #2. face additional squeeze on their finances.

Perhaps, you and property owners have little to no interest in their tenants' welfare and that is truly criminal.The depiction of Esquire man befits the profile of Sherer Group...nice shirt, nice tie, late model car, beautiful wife and house bought with the profit margins of flipping rental properties.

This reviewer shared experience about "how to properly handle current renters/lessees" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with The Sherer Group and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Sherer Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare The Sherer Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Sherer Group?

Comments